Monday, April 27, 2015

HELP NEPAL! DONATE FOR NEPAL!

How can we help victims of Nepal Earthquake?

Earthquake hit at Nepal is a 7.8 magnitude quake devastating more than 2,500 people(http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2015/04/25/nepal-quake-how-to-help/26361193/).


I just donated $2.36 via UN World Food Programme website. I'll show you the process through pictures. Nepal is a country having same situation of my country in terms of poverty rate. I tried to make difference by giving small amount
















If you think you can do what I did, then it's not yet too late! ACT NOW! If you do not know how you can make your donation, you can just email me at mrleonielronsable@gmail.com and I will be glad to answer your concern. Or if you wish to donate using paypal account, you can directly send your donation through this paypal email chenezleigh@yahoo.com. 


Let us make a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment